Published: February 6, 2020
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about content and digital marketing and who is self-driven. The perfect fit for this role will love to pour through and digest technology messaging to turn it into something that is customer-focused and relevant. This person will be relentless in their approach to ensuring all work is beyond client expectations.
This role will sit within Mighty & True’s performance and digital team but would have interaction with creative and account teams. You’ll be on the ground floor of a fast growing digital team.
- Work directly with cross-functional client teams to develop detailed messaging and direction for digital campaigns and all relevant content assets and offers
- Serve as primary campaign and content planner to determine best messages, content and offers across specified channels and journey stages
- Serve as primary point of contact for day to day client needs, handover of assets, intake calls, etc.
- Create detailed campaign, content and offer briefs to serve as basis of copy and asset production
- Manage or conduct SME and client interviews to fill in gaps from various background materials
- Brainstorm and make recommendations for messaging and content for email, landing experiences, content offers, social posts and other digital executions
- Collaborate with client teams to address stakeholder feedback on briefs and content
- Function as the in-house expert for all parts of the client’s business, messaging, brand, etc.
- 4+ years of writing briefs and/or content for a business audience
- 3+ years experience creating or planning content for digital marketing tactics including landing pages, websites, emails, ads, etc.
- 3+ years experience creating or planning content for technology companies - infrastructure hardware experience highly preferred
- Proven ability to intake from various mediums to create actionable and detailed content and content direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - including comfort conducting SME and client interviews
- Strong sense of ownership, relentless curiosity, and self-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- A background with infrastructure solutions would be highly preferred - tech content strategy experience would be a must
- Ability to work independently and with others within a collaborative, team-based, positive work environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Agency and/or B2B experience preferred