Background and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a creative studio, developing innovative and engaging web, experiential, immersive, and brand concepts across digital and physical platforms
- An impressive portfolio across digital, motion, and immersive mediums
- Proven track record of working in experiential / brand activations, 3D, and motion design at scale
- Demonstrated ability in written communication and presentation copywriting.
- Advanced proficiency in relevant design software (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, After Effects, or 3D software, etc.)
- An articulate and charismatic leader who can lead discussions and drive our internal teams and clients forward
- Experience with channel strategy from a creative perspective is ideal and heavy experience in digital is a plus.
- Adept at visualizing concepts across various mediums (live, online, experiential, 3D, immersive, etc...)
Mighty & True offers employees a great place to grow their creative skillset, add to our growing body of innovative, creative + technology client experiences and be around a bunch of other talented and fun people. Come join us!
The CD role is a full-time position with all the perks and benefits of being a Mighty & True employee. Our benefits are listed below:
- Generous vacation policy
- 401(k) with company matching
- Company subsidized health and dental insurance
- Company Paid AD&D
- TeleDoc Services
- Remote office
- Other fun perks and surprises