You will be responsible for translating client wants into feasible, profitable and successful projects. Beginning with the consultation and proposal stage, and following through design and implementation, you'll provide business analysis while keeping open lines of communication with all stakeholders (internal and external) A major part of succeeding here involves the ability to visualize, articulate and solve complex problems quickly. Every client has different objectives and priorities, but you'll need to find ways to convert ideas into projects, even when requirements are unclear. Writing business requirements, estimating, improving processes while communicating at the various stages of the project will be key strengths needed by this role.
The Digital Producer is an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. Technical understanding in core interactive, rich media, design and web development technologies and processes, as well as a thorough understanding of what it takes to deliver great creative experiences are critical items related to the success in this role. Candidates with creative and/or development backgrounds are strongly preferred.
- Assists in management of all project phases, including strategy, content creation, design, development, media delivery and quality assurance for digital projects
- Partner with strategy and development leads to produce a creative and/or technical approach, estimate and timeline for complex digital projects
- Work closely with design and technical Leads to craft technical approaches to digital solutions.
- Owns the gathering, definition, and documentation of project requirements and stays focused on the scope of the project throughout the project lifecycle
- Develops, maintains, and manages project work plans and timelines as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
- Defines and tracks tasks, dependencies, priorities, and milestones, and manages assigned internal and external resources to completion
- Ensures teams understand their assignments, due dates, priorities, and budget
- Works with each department and management to identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps at the project level and suggests resource options to ensure that timelines are met
- Is client facing and a major contributor to client status meetings and/or presents project plans, as appropriate
- Consistently identifies needs and opportunities that clients may not recognize and ensure project approaches and solutions are linked to current project objectives and as well as future needs
- Interfaces with external team members and clients to understand project needs and guide best practices
- Leads and mentors other interactive producers
- Assist in developing best practices for digital processes and tools
- Assist in training material creation and delivery of training