- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related experience
- Must have 2+ years of experience in media coordination and ad operations with technical knowledge of media tools and technology (i.e. ad servers, pixels, etc…)
- B2B experience preferred, but not necessary
- Broad knowledge of paid media channels (Social, Paid Search, Display, Content Syndication)
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Working knowledge of analytical tools used in media planning and buying
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The drive to excel in a deadline-driven environment, problem-solve, think strategically and manage multiple priorities
- A knack for research with exceptional proofreading skills
- A proven track record of working collaboratively while taking ownership of delegated projects
- Agency experience a plus, but not required
- Resourceful self-starter
- Energetic, friendly and self-motivated attitude
What’s In It For You?
We live for our clients and we live for doing good work, but we also know the importance of work/life balance and taking care of each other. If you’re a doer (and possibly a mover and a shaker) and want to make a difference with some of the biggest B2B and tech brands in the world but do it while having fun and enjoying life, then this is the team for you. With flexible work hours, a family-oriented environment, and an occasional team run (yes, an outdoor team run!), we care for our crew just as much as we care for our clients. So, what are you waiting for? Come be Mighty & True and do good things.